- This event has passed.
What The SCRUM! | A Career & Certification Information Session
June 29, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this event
From casual hallway banters or random google search findings to buzz-word heavy conference discussions, you most likely have come across AGILE and the most popular Agile project management framework in some form or the other. Or, maybe not.
So, What The SCRUM!
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework in today’s World for delivering projects.
It is a framework that helps teams work together. Much like a rugby team (where it gets its name) training for the big game, Scrum encourages teams to learn through experiences, self-organize while working on a problem, and reflect on their wins and losses to continuously improve.
It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective framework designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project while allowing teams to respond rapidly, efficiently, and effectively to change.
Over the years, this framework has been seen to deliver great benefits to both organizations and individuals including:
- Empowering project teams to deliver quality business and customer outcomes.
- Yielding self-motivation and greater sense of ownership in teams
- Improving productivity within healthy work environments.
- Enabling true ‘agility’ and nimbleness requires growth-minded businesses and teams
- Increasing the ability to manage and respond to volatility and changing priorities
- Leading to faster ‘time to market’ for teams who prioritize outcomes over output
- Providing the easiest, yet the scalable path to adopt the Agile approach for project management/delivery.
We thought so too!
Come learn more with us at this Information Session.