- This event has passed.
Business Data Analytics Certification Information Session
March 20, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Google’s Chief Economist Dr. Hal R.Varian once stated, “The ability to take data—to be able to understand it, to process it, to extract value from it, to visualize it, to communicate it—that’s going to be a hugely important skill in the next decades” and we can both agree that this is the reality we live in today.
In the emerging jobs report in the US, published by LinkedIn in 2020, the need for Data Scientists has grown annually by 37% to sit at the third position and looking at trends, this demand would continue to grow, the question is, are you ready and equipped with the needed skills to meet this demand?
What then is Business Data Analytics?
Business data analytics is a practice by which a specific set of techniques, competencies, and procedures are applied to perform the continuous exploration, iteration, and investigation of past and current business data, for the purposes of obtaining insights about a business that can lead to improved decision making.
Why should you become certified?
* You earn the skills that enable you to translate business problems into questions that analytics can answer.
* Use analytics results to identify viable options
* Visualize data and translate results via data storytelling
* Build and demonstrate empathy for the customer
* Professional development opportunities
Join us on Saturday the 20th of March as we
* shed more light on the benefits of being a Certified Business Data Analyst,
* explore job openings and career growth options for you
* earn free CDUs that can be claimed with IIBA body