- This event has passed.
Business Analysis Career & Certification Information Session
February 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an organizational context, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. The biggest misconception however has to do with the understanding of what it is. For many, the understanding of business analysis is limited to that world view of tech. Contrary to popular belief, business analysis is quite distinct from technology development. Business Analysts are not only needed when IT is involved.
In 2020, a most in-demand hard skill list was created by LinkedIn and on this list, Business Analysis was 6th, also according to the 2020 IIBA Salary Survey Report, CBAP professionals earn 26% more than their non-certified counterparts, 57% of survey respondents experienced higher confidence at work and 24% got a salary increase.
You’re probably wondering, ‘How do I get started? , It sounds all so complex? , Is this certification valid in the industry I’m in?’ My organization does not use the business analyst title, so can I still be a business analyst?
In this session, we will give answers to all of your questions and also explain the following;
* What Business Analysis is and what it is not
* What the career path of a Business Analyst entails
* How BNET Learning supports her students in their journey to become certified through hands-on training and mentoring programs
* You get to interact with seasoned, experienced, and practicing Business Analysts
* The available job roles and offer in the industry
* A look at the different levels of certification and where you fit into
* What requirements you need to commence the certification process.
All of these and even more have been packed into this session. Click on the register button to register today!
Do us a solid one too and share this with friends who this information session would change their lives and advance their careers.